Beaches "Corner View Path"

What is a trip to California without a trip to the Beach?  Nothing right!  One has to go to the beach when going to California.  It is a must!!!! While there are many great beaches in California my favorite is Laguna Beach.  I also like Dana Point and I like Crystal Cove which is both on each side of Laguna.  Now skip Laguna city center beach which is always crowded, but just go a little farther down the street towards Dana Point and you will be assured to find a parking spot and for pretty cheap.  Just a dollar an hour.  Laguna just has such a fun atmosphere and once you are done with the beach and are totally starving which you will be as sea air always makes me hungry you will find so many great places to eat nearby and some fun places to shop too!  This is where I would live if we had a gazillion dollars!  The houses are fantastic!  It is my happy place here in the United States.  I don't even have to get out of the car to be happy driving down the Pacific Coast Hwy through these towns.  My heart just sings!











Comments

NCSue said…
Great shots - nice to save for your family photo album.
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/06/falling-water.html
Le monde dÖ said…
So true! It is a must!!! Have a sunny day :)
Beth said…
Great photos! I felt the same way about this area whey we visited quite a few years ago.
shayndel said…
Nothing like a wonderful beach and the ones you love to share it with!!
Happiness beams from the sun-splashed views!!Happy summer travels!!
Doesn`t feel like summer here yet, though we keep wet as its rainy season...♡
Kari said…
California dreamin' for sure. A beach is a path............my kind a path for sure.

Looks like you are all having fun.
Happy Summers!
Tera said…
What a thrill! I have only seen the Pacific side by way of Mexico. California us do mythical to me because I haven't been but hope too one day. Such an amazing place!!!
Heather said…
Fun photos! Enjoy your holiday!
Francesca said…
big waves! i like the energy of the pacific ocean, our mediterranean sea is a bit more languid.
Anonymous said…
Looks wonderful. Enjoy :)
Unknown said…
Amazing pictures!!! and yes, nothing like the beach to have some guaranteed good family time!! And your trip to California Adventure amazing too... love how you dressed your girls, beautiful!

Popular Posts