Strawberry Picking

Hi!  Interrupting the Seattle post to bring you a little cuteness from the berry patch.  Lately, I feel like my life is a game of Whack it-mole.  You know that game at the arcade or Chuck E Cheese where you have a giant hammer in your hand and you need to hit the moles as fast a possible, Well, that is how I feel because it seems as fast I accomplish one task another one pops up or even two in the place of the original task and the speed picks up over time during the game.  That is my life right now.  So many things going on at once.  Like tomorrow for example, I need to get my two elementary school kids on the bus and as soon as I do that get my two high schoolers out the door because they have AP exams. Once I get them out the door I need two wake up my two preschoolers for the Mother's day program. No time to breathe because from there I need to run over to the next town to get my hair done only to get back in time for my daughter's Mother's Day program. I am sure I am missing something, but can't remember what it is, but then on Saturday I have my friends son confirmation and after party, while my mom takes the littles to the German school carnival. Despite all that going on, I felt we needed to get outdoors and do something where the kids could just take a deep breath. They had fun picking strawberries which we ended up having for dinner.  Yummy, how is your week going so far?












Comments

Klara S said…
I used to love picking strawberries and eating of course :-) Gorgous captures.
EricaSta said…
Strawberry season begins soon. At last it was to cold, we got snow 14 days earlier. But its a pleasure to see here the yummy fruits...

...thank you for your nice comment at my blogsite.

Greetings from Bavaria - from the Starnberger Lake
Heidrun
You can be proud of your busy girls and they both looking so happy with the fresh straberries. Have a great Sunday.
Best, Synnöve
Sharon Wagner said…
I can't wait for strawberry season here. I need to make jam this year. Sweet photos!
Beautiful photos of the children at "work." We had a very active weekend too-- Yesterday afternoon and evening (until 3 AM!!) our daughter hosted a gathering of over 150 guests at a fund-raiser in their home. I took care of replenishing the Margarita fountain. Lots of strawberries then and also this morning when we enjoyed a 3-generation Mother's Day Brunch at a local B&B. Just woke up from a refreshing nap and after reading about your schedule I now feel like a lazy bum! Happy Mother's Day!
Jeanna said…
Look at the size of those strawberries, they look wonderful!
koi seo said…
look so beautiful, i love those strawberries. it's look so yummy

goldenslot
Gclub
บาคาร่า
shayndel said…
Such sweet photos!!
The girls are so precious and looks like they are thoroughly enjoying the berries!! Hope you can find many Peaceful moments, even in the midst of busy days!!♡
Pietro Brosio said…
Wonderful images of the children, the strawberries look delicious!
Marit said…
How nice to pick strawberry's already! Sweet kids :)
Linda Hensley said…
Some of my happy childhood memories are of picking strawberries. Good for you for giving your kids the experience. Very cute kids!
stardust said…
Although strawberries can be eaten throughout the year, now is the best season for strawberries grown in outside air. They are sheer red and big, full of energy, bathed in full sunlight. The girls look simply happy harvesting and are so adorable. Hope you can catch your breath more often to face up another busy days.

Yoko
I love strawberry picking!! These are such great pics!
Mascha said…
Wow, you have strawberries, so yummy! Our are begin to ripe at the end of june...
Lovely photoseries!
Have a nice and more quiet new week
carol l mckenna said…
Definitely a 'cuteness' ~ post ~ the little girls are adorable and and the sweet ~ along with the sweetness of those 2 cuties ~ Great photography ~ thanks for visiting my blog,

Happy Sunday to you ~ ^_^
NatureFootstep said…
I was looking for strawberries in the shop today bub did not find any :( But now your kids bring them :)
Daniela said…
Thanks most sincerely for the lovely comment you left on ~ My little old world ~ I sincerely appreciate it !
Your kids are the cutest and the most lovely I've ever seen !

MUCH LOVE TO YOU

XO Daniela
Minoru Saito said…
Hi! The strawberries look very delicious! They are very cute. Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts