Almost a Graduate



I can't believe 18 years have flown by and like every parent before me I am saying where have the years gone as if it was yesterday I held that sweet baby with a head covered in white peach fuzz for hair and big blue eyes. Boy, do I love this boy! I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. Did I tell you he is going to be working in the Emory GA State Neuroscience Labs this summer?  He is so excited! Anyway, every spring all the neighborhoods here in Georgia put out big banners in front of the neighborhood to celebrate all the children who are graduating.  So proud to see his name on the banner and that he will be attending BYU for a year and then transfer into Georgia Tech the following year.  So proud of you Harris!

Comments

Exciting times! And how proud you must be.
Amalia
xo

Popular Posts