Coyle's Bakery

While I was in Seattle visiting my friend Jennifer, she took me to Coyle's Bakery. She was almost giddy to share this bakery with me because she knows I love chocolate. She was like Kelleyn you have to taste this cake-it is so fantastic! If you know me, I don't even really like chocolate. I am a salted Carmel fan. Jen was right the cake was fantastic and so was the food. I had a salad with curly endive, walnuts, goat cheese, and grapefruit and orange slices. My friend had a bed of ricotta cheese with braised asparagus, pistachios, and olive oil.  Both were seriously delicious! I wish I could hop on a plane and go there for lunch today.  So if you are ever in Seattle, don't miss on the opportunity to go to Coyle's bakery.  The staff is super friendly too!





Comments

Popular Posts