Field Day!

I love how the field day has completely changed from when I was a kid.  When I was in elementary school it was relay races, the 100-meter dash, the long jump, and you get the idea.  Field day was very similar to track races; however, today they are more about teamwork and having fun.  Everyone is a winner.  While I wasn't able to be there for Addy's field day this year, her teacher took a ton of photos and sent them to all the parents.  Sadly I was at the dentist getting three cavities filled.  No fun! Addy had a blast though and was so excited that they got to eat Chick Fil A for lunch and had Popsicles for dessert.  Do your children's schools have field day and if so what kind of games do the children play?





Comments

Le monde dÖ said…
Field days are always fun... Great series.

Popular Posts