Gunlock Falls, St. George


 











Prior to leaving Atlanta, I had come across a post on Instagram from a friend who lives in Utah and she had mentioned that they visited Gunlock Falls.  Upon doing my own research, I learned that for many years the waterfall hasn't existed due to love levels of water. I am a waterfall junkie.  I love going to waterfalls, so when I learned it was on our way to Las Vegas I added to our list of things to see.  Located just outside St. Georgia, Gunklock Falls is a 10-minute walk from one's car.  Make sure you wear tennis schools.  The rocks can be a little slippery.  It was definitely worth the slight detour off the highway and gave us an opportunity to stretch out our legs.

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Glad you managed to build that in!
Hugs,
Mariette
NCSue said…
What an interesting terrain! And I wonder how "Gunlock" Falls got its name?
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/07/a-new-recipe-and-healthy-recipe-for.html
betty-NZ said…
Wow, that is quite amazing scenery! I love the simplicity of it all.

Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

Popular Posts