Orange Giner Pork Chops with Dumplings


Hi!  How are you?  Are you having a good weekend?  I am!  Yesterday, we spent the morning at German school where the children practiced for their upcoming Weinachten program then Roman had a friend Tyler come over for a couple hours to play.  Winston played in a soccer tournament as a guest player on another team.  They won the first game, lost the second game, and lost their 3 games. He still had a good time despite loosing.  Then we went to dinner with my parents since we won't be celebrating Thanksgiving with them this year.  It is freezing here in Georgia!  38 degrees this morning when I left the house.  At least the sun is shining!  Anyway, I made this recipe a couple of weeks ago and it was a big hit here at the house. I doubled the number of pork chops as we have 7 people in our family.  I think if I make this again, I am going to swap out the white rice for brown.  The recipe is easy to make and super yummy! Have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts