Halloween 15

I can't believe Halloween has come and gone and that it is November!  The year is almost to an end. How that is possible I am not sure. It seems the older I get the faster the years go by. Since Saturday evening we have had nothing but a constant downstream of rain. I like rain, but I am ready for at least some let-up. I need to go grocery shopping and there is nothing worse than loading groceries into the back of the van while it is raining.  I was also supposed to shoot another family tonight for their Christmas cards, but we have had to reschedule the shoot.  I am OK on that one as I am tired today.  As I mentioned in a previous post, we went to the church on Friday night for Halloween party and on Saturday we had a neighborhood pizza party prior to all the kids going Trick or Treating.  They had a blast.  It was so cute hearing the girls say, "Trick or Treat and then say Thank you."  We went to a lot more housed than I thought we would make it too.  Roman went with his friend Trent and his family, and Winston at the last minute grabbed a mask out of the costume box and went with a group of his friends from the neighborhood.  Harris had an opportunity to go to a party but opted not to go as he had too much homework and is preparing for the SAT's this coming week.






Comments

eileeninmd said…
Hello, Cute costumes and kiddies. The year does seem to by flying by! Wonderful images, enjoy your day!
The Artful Diva said…
adorable trick or treaters - the kids are so cute in their costumes.
Christine said…
Hi! They look sooooo cute! Glad they had fun!
Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!
ak_ut said…
so cute and spooky :-)
Anonymous said…
yes, i agree. this year goes by so quickly. :)
4 Lettre Words said…
Love it. Such cuties! Glad y'all had a great night!
Dee Dee said…
Thanks for dropping by my blog. You have some great photos of your kids! Enjoy Halloween while they're young. That's when it's the most fun!
NCSue said…
Fun shots!
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-for-metro.html
Beautiful costumes and beautiful children!
Jill Harrison said…
it looks like they had fun dressing up for Halloween. Have a great week and thank you for stopping by my blog.
Ralph said…
Halloween and kids is quite fun - although our children are grown, we love to see the costumed you ones at our home for trick-or-treat. Had 170 visitors, all quite cool!

Popular Posts