Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins





One can never have to much pumpkin can they.  I know it isn't fall any more, but I just love pumpkin and the other day I just had to have me a little some.  I cracked open the can and whipped up these yummy muffins,  Once I had my share my neighbors were gifted the remaining muffins my children didn't eat.  Roman loved them which totally surprised me because right now he is going through the I don't like anything phase.  His being picky is driving me crazy.  I am glad to find at least one thing he likes.  If you don't have pumpkin sweet potato can easily be substituted.

1/2 a cup of oil
1/2 a cup of milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups of pumpkin puree
1 3/4 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
2 teaspoons of baking soda

Topping
2 Tablespoons of sugar
1/2 teaspoons of sugar


Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and combine wet ingredients in a bowl. Gradually add the two together.  Until just combined.  Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.  Makes 12 muffins. Have a Happy Weekend !!!!

p.s. Did I tell you my son won first prize in the state for networking designs in his FBLA group.  I couldn't be prouder of him.  He will go to nationals in June.




Comments

Cascia Talbert said…
Those muffins look delicious!
Le monde dÖ said…
Yummy recipe! I'll try soon :) Have a nice day.
Suburban Girl said…
My son in law would love these. I might have to spoil him some.
Unknown said…
These look delicious! I love the sugary topping!

Popular Posts