Music

Hi!  I hope you are all having a joyous holiday.  This holiday season, I planned ahead and was able to get most of the major tasks accomplished by the first of December so that I could just sit back and enjoy all that the season has to offer. We have a pretty jammed packed weekend coming up.  Tonight we are attending a hot cocoa party and in exchange for the hot cocoa we will donate cans of food for the local food bank,  After that, we will pick up my son Harris from school where he is participating with the National Honor Society to beautify one of our local parks.  Friday evening I have set aside to do some baking and watch a Christmas movie with the children. Saturday, Harris takes his ACT's for college admissions.  Please say a prayer for him that he will do well.  As for me and the children, they are performing in the annual German School Christmas program. The girls are angels. Roman is skipping out so that he can attend a birthday party decorated in the theme from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. One of my favorite things about the holidays is the music and I am excited to be attending a few musical performances this year. I thought I would just share a few of my favorite songs. Have a great weekend!




Comments

Francesca said…
good luck with all your plans! my son is also taking exams for US college admission (his dream), though I confess I'm not keeping track of them - they seem to be so many and, frankly, so pretentious: shouldn't higher education be encouraged?!
Le monde dÖ said…
Yes... Good luck! and thanks for the music :)
Anonymous said…
Your kids will never forget their Christmas performances - you're a great mom!

Popular Posts