Last Minute Gift Ideas

Are you having a hard time finding the perfect gift? I know it is so hard finding gifts for those we love in a world where everyone has so much. Here are a few ideas based on the gift that were purchased for members of my family. Thankfully, they don't read my blog, so it is Ok to share my ideas here with you! 13 days until Christmas! Are you ready?


While this book is a little mature for my 4 years old, I bought it anyway as it is hard to find books with Chinese characters in them.  The illustrations are beautiful!
What 8 -year- old doesn't love Legos?  This set is going to offer hours of entertainment for my son Roman.  He loves Lego's!


We love playing games!  I haven't played this one, but it gets fantastic reviews!  A game for the whole family!


A little something special for the leading ladies in your life!  I just adore this gold pendant!



My sons love Soccer and loves videos Games!  A win-win in my book!



Does your man like to read like mine!  I love Brandon's post on Facebook, but my man is not on facebook.  This book brings back the humanity in the human race!


A blurb photo book made from photos of your loved ones for the grandparents!


Do you have an NBA team in your area!  Often times they have family packs! 
 Great for the sports fan in your family!

We have a budding artist in our family.  These twig colored pencils are going to be a big hit!


Last but not least my children loved the Minion movie!

Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts