Scenes from Halloween 2012













Costumes plus Candy equal success!
Happy Halloween!

Comments

Shauna said…
Oh my goodness! I love her darling costume. Did you make it? She is just a living doll baby. Yes, candy means success for sure. We are all living parallel lives. I bet you were watching your kids dump out their candy and sort it all out in your living room too tonight. So fun,

Love

Shauna xoxoxox
Jennifer F said…
Love it!! I love your daughter's costume! She looked super cute! My kids would be very jealous of all the candy that was gathered...but I know my kids had lots of fun even without trick or treating. Happy Fall!
tinajo said…
Love the pics and your girl is sooooo adorable, I just want to hug her! :-)
Oh My they all looked so cute! And yikes I'd be eating candy for breakfast!
Angela said…
Great costumes and look at all the candy!!!
Danelle M said…
Great costumes! Looks like you guys got lots of candy! :)
likeschocolate said…
10 pounds! I think it will disappear rather sooner than later!
Francesca said…
she looks adorable (although I too have boys, I've never acquired a taste for monsters!). the red cape is gorgeous, and I LOVE the fabric for her skirt - did you make it?
Your daughter looks so cute, reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood. :)

Popular Posts