Thanksgiving

Thank goodness for my friend Tracy and her family. She invited us over to her rental house for dinner. We bought some pies and mac & cheese.   The dinner was delicious. Afterward, the kids went swimming.  Then the big kids of Tracy's family along with Tracy and her sister went over to Disney Springs while my mom, myself, grandma, and grandpa  (Brian's parents) and the younger kids stayed back. We played LRC which is an entertaining dice game.   It was a great day!  I feel so blessed to have such good friends. In case you are wondering, I mentioned that Frank and Roman stayed back in Georgia in a previous post. They didn't want to come as Frank had work to do and Roman wanted to stay home to watch some boxing matches, catch up on homework, and sleep. Well, I am pooped. It is 1 a.m. and I need to get to bed. I honestly don't know how the pioneer did it. I have modern appliances and still have a hard time getting through the daily chores. I hope you had a great weekend! Talk to you soon.






Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
That was a great time with special friends together!
We also went over to our friends for a Happy Thanksgiving afternoon.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts