St. Simons Island

The year is quickly coming to an end and I need to catch up on my post.  On our way to Beaufort from Orlando, we stopped in St. Simmons.  It is such a lovely town and island.  One of the reasons we stopped there was to eat a Barbara Jeans.  We had eaten at one of her other locations and just loved the food. I can't say the same about the St. Simons location. We got there just in time to eat, walk around go through a few of the stores, and catch the sunset. I love exploring this great state I live in!  If you have never been to the coast of Georgia, St. Simons is worth the stop. Worth mentioning, is that besides the oceanfront, the Spanish moss drapped on the trees is just dreamy.







Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Yes, St. Simons Island is lovely for visiting.
You captured some nice photos.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts