Beaufort, South Carolina































Hello, Sorry, it has been a minute since I have been on this site.  I have been so busy the last few weeks, that I have had time to post.  My mom came for Thanksgiving Break and we took the girls to Florida and South Carolina.  The boys didn't want to come.  South Carolina was actually on our way home, but I feel like posting about it first.  We stopped for two nights in Beaufort, S.C. which is just about 30 minutes north of Savannah, Georgia.  Beaufort is such a cute cozy town with beautiful views and delicious restaurants.  We arrived late Friday night after getting a late start earlier that morning.  The next morning we walked around the waterfront and main street before eating at the Low Country Produce Market.  We did a bit more shopping before hopping into the car and taking a drive to some of the nearby islands of Lady Islands, St. Helena Island, and then ending our day at Hunting Island State Park.  What a fun discovery!  The beach was beautiful and the lighthouse charming.  I would love to take the kids back during warming weather as I feel that the beach may just be a hidden gem.  Well, I need to run.  I actually have a photoshoot this afternoon and I need to go gather my equipment before heading over to the location.  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Stay tuned and I will tell you more about that.  It was really fun!  

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Some very fond memories captured in beautiful Beaufort, SC.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts