A Day in the Park "Photography Shoot"










Recently, my neighbor asked me if I would take some pictures of her and her boys.  I was thrilled.  She wanted them to be natural and so we came up with the idea of doing a photography shoot in the park.  At first the boys were not buying the idea of getting their photos taken, and a quick decision to have her bring their scooters with them saved the day.  They came alive.  It was pure magic.  In a year or two the girls will be in school full time and I think I would like to turn my hobby into a way of making a little extra cash.  Until then I need to build a portfolio.  

Comments

They turned out great...I think you have a promising career ahead for sure. Have a wonderful Sunday!
Fantastic pictures! I have never been particularly good with a camera. Good luck with your plans to turn your hobby into a career. I can totally relate :)
JAnderegg said…
When you are in Utah next, you can practice on our family:-). You have an amazing talent.

Popular Posts