The Atlanta Aquarium

Loggerhead Turtles
The world of Jellyfish

We had a wonderful day today at the aquarium. Since the older boys were in school we invited some friends along with us. Roman had such fun running with his friend from one tank to another. Boy can these boys run. I think they might have a future as marathon runners. I am tired. Day like this make me so happy that I live in such a wonderful city. To top it off, on the way home from Karate we saw the most beautiful sunset. The sun was a giant peach hanging to the bottom of the sky with swirls of purple and yellow clouds.

Comments

veventoangel said…
Wow so wonderful and amazing experience. - athens greece hotels
kyndale said…
You took some great shots! It got me excited to go on our trip. We're headed to California this weekend for a trip to the Long Beach aquarium and Legoland!

That shot with the dark profile and the fish in the background is so cool!
;) said…
Thanks for the visit !!! and the beautiful pictures !
Melly Mel said…
Oh my goodness those pictures are so beautiful! I love how interested they are. So pretty!

Happy Mother's Day to you as well!
I bet it will be lovely! xo
Sounds wonderful!

I think I'd like to be on the other side of the glass diving with the fishes!
Angie Muresan said…
Oh my! Those are beautiful sea creatures!
Hi- Nice to meet you- I love the shots you took with the jelly fish and R's shadow. Really great photo.
Our family also enjoys traveling-
Here is a post I wrote about one of the ways we get to 'experience' travel on a consistent bases:
http://ladyofthearts.blogspot.com/2010/03/experience-world-from-your-couch.html
It's not for everyone but let me know what you think.
Francesca said…
I want to go there!
CoorgExpress said…
Hey buddy great Post. Perfect way of writing.Good Information. I am sharing this link mahindra resort coorg .Hope it will help you .

Popular Posts