Mary, Saying Goodbye, and Hello Maine













On Saturday, following dinner with my family, we had lunch with my cousin Mary.  I just adore her!  We had a good talk and then we drove over to the beach at Hampton Beach located in New Hampshire and spread my dad's ashes!  I could feel him there with us and I know he was pleased to have me spread his ashes in a place he loved so much.  Afterward, my friend and I drove up the coast to Portland, Maine.  We were in search of the best fried Fish!  We found this place named Susan's which was pretty good, but still not as amazing as the fish we had in Iceland.  Prior to eating, we stopped at the Spring Point Lighthouse.  It was consistently also my birthday.  I turned 51!  Happy Birthday to me!  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts