Just a list


I am sure this list will only interest me and future generations.  It is a look at what I must do in the next few days before departing for Germany.

1) Write a consent letter for Roman to fly to Ireland alone. (he is meeting his grandmother there).

2) transfer money into Roman's bank account, so that he will have money for his trip.

3) return to baby outfits that were sent to me by mistake by Amazon.

4) water grass!!!!! It is going to be hot for the next few days.

4) look at the upcoming weather in Dublin to make sure Roman packs appropriate clothing for his trip.

5) pick up photos at CVS.

6) go to Target to get buns and cheese along with a frame for said photos.

7) feed the missionaries

8) drop Addy off at her friend's house for a pool party.

9) pick Addy up from said pool party

10) register Roman for summer classes

11) drop off a frame with said photos as a gift for someone.

12) eat lunch with my friend Shay

13) go walking with my friend Magdalena

14) advise a friend regarding wedding photographers.  I don't do wedding photography and I also won't be around.

15) collect passports and put them in my backpack

16) do laundry

17) by a gift for a friend who is moving

18) attend a bridal shower for a neighbor's daughter

19) buy a gift for a neighbor's daughter

20) go on Amazon and buy a gift for our friend's daughter who is also getting married.

21) assist Roman with packing his suitcase

22) fill out medical forms for girls going to camp next week

23) fill out letters for Avery and Addy so they will have them to read at camp

24) go to the bookstore and buy a few books for the girls to read this summer. Otherwise, they will spend their whole bloody on their phones.

25) return my friend Shawn's email in regards to an update on his cancer.

26) make sure girls have everything packed for camp

27) call and make an appointment for the dog.

28) make a pediatrician appt for Avery as she needs shots for school in the fall.

29) bring cake and a baby gift to some friends who had a baby boy.

30) pack for myself 

31) pack Avery and Ivy for Germany

32) find someone to watch the dog for a few days in July.

33) finish up some paperwork for church calling

34) get my hair done

35 get my nails done

36) put back documents lying on my desk that were used to get Avery's new passport.

37) treat all the kids for lice.  Addy has lice!  ugh!

38) call my cousin Jane.

39) pay medical bill


I have been working through this list since Wednesday.  Still haven't finished everything.  The good news is, that I just got a phone call from Roman and my mom, and they have safely made it to Dublin, Ireland.  Stay tuned for upcoming photos!




Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Oh, you bet how often we'd have to check our list before departing either for work around the world or for the 67 times we went back to The Netherlands to visit family and friends...
That is the price of being an immigrant and it is also so rewarding!
Good luck in managing it all.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts