Arches National Park

On Monday, we left Grand Junction, Colorado, and drove 3 hours to Moab, Utah. Moab is the home of Arches National Park. If you never heard of Arches, you probably did after the pandemic because its popularity exploded when traveling abroad became restricted. It is so popular now that you have to go online and schedule an entrance time. I had completely forgotten to do that but we were able to get an entry ticket for 1 p.m. so before going into the park, we grabbed some sandwiches at Subway.  Given how hot it was, we skipped going on any hikes.  The drive through the park is beautiful with stops along the way.  Gorgeous!!!!  I have actually been to arches just right before the pandemic started and was able to hike to the arch back then and here and here.  On how much the kids enjoyed the park, I am not sure, but my 9-year-old said she does enjoy looking at erosion.  Smart Aleck!














Comments

That looks amazing! I would love to visit, until then..thank you for sharing your time there!
DUTA said…
Your photos are excellent, and you look smashing in the photo with one of your girls! The Arches Park looks definitely worth a visit!
Dearest Kelleyn,
WISH I had had more time and stamina being the solo driver last year on my trip out West. Did not make it into Utah...
It is quite a sight and those colors are spectacular.
You sure are a trooper for bridging this distance!
Depends also on the total days... Did 4969 mi in 10 days.
You at least got some more wonderful photos.
Hugs,
Mariette

Violetta said…
Wow, lovely and astonishing pictures.
All the best
Violetta
Linda said…
Wow, truly awesome!

I keep saying I need a self driving RV so that I can travel the country.
NCSue said…
Love this so much. A great photo!
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2023/06/it-has-begun.html
William Kendall said…
A beautiful landscape!

Popular Posts