Newest Citizen

Well my photos of my time in China have come to an end.  I am so grateful for the blessing God has entrusted us with and that all went well in China.  I am grateful to my husband and mother who took care of our children while I was in China and I am grateful for my friend Buffi who could come and join me the second week of our trip. I couldn't have done it without all the prayers and help from all our friends. I am so grateful for all the wonderful families I met along this journey.  I can't wait to watch their children grow up.  Seriously such a phenomenal group of people.  As I mentioned before, you can't enter the United States with your adopted child, without having to first obtain an American visa.  Since our group was so large they divided us into two groups.  I was in the first group.  Poor Elizabeth whose daughter Rickie was sick almost missed her appointment because the hospital wouldn't release her medical report because the baby was sick.  The guide worked her magic and was eventually able to get the report. They then ran over to the consulate just in time to submit their paperwork.  You don't get the visa right away as it takes a day to process this is why we couldn't leave till Friday.  I can't wait to take the girls back to China when they are older.






Comments

Francesca said…
so glad everything went smoothly!
Buckeroomama said…
Glad everything went well! :)
Marti said…
How wonderful, and what an incredible story too.
NCSue said…
Welcome, and congratulations.
Thank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/04/stop-looking-at-me.html
Jeanie said…
I wanted to thank you for coming to The Marmelade Gypsy to visit -- and it seems as though I have something special for which to congratulate you! Your newest family member is adorable. I was looking at your other blog as well and I know Roman and Addy will be so delighted to welcome their new sibling. Congratulations!
Tamar SB said…
Congrats!! My cousin adopted their 2 girls from China, they've gone back to visit and it was a great trip for them!
Anonymous said…
What an adventure, and anxiety and sacrifice and the whole kaboodle! All of your lives have become more enriched in the process! Many thanks for sharing it with us:)
betty-NZ said…
Great story and great photos! Good luck with all the little ones!
4 Lettre Words said…
So exciting! Congratulations!!!
Mary K. said…
Congratulations on your adoption. Glad to hear everything went so well.

Popular Posts