Italy

Angels and Demons
Today after my husband and I left the attorney's office to close on the refinancing of our home mortgage, we had the opportunity to go on a date. You are saying a date -what is that? Well, it is about just that often that we get to go on a date; especially, one that is not related to a work party. Since we don't own our own private jet to just fly over to Italy for the evening, I took the next best thing, and we went to see the movie Angels and Demons. It was really good. Though I loved the book the Da Vinci Code better than Angels and Demons, I liked the movie Angels and Demons better than the Da Vinci Code. They did a good job of translating the book into a movie. They left out a few things and changed a few things, but overall I think they did a good job of pacing the movie without making it seem like the Transformers or a 007 movie. I would give this movie an A and for the few dollars, you spend on seeing if you get the extra bonus of taking a trip to Italy. Other movies I have seen recently worth watching are The Boy in the Striped Pajamas and Seven Pounds both on DVD, but warning make sure you have a box of tissues sitting next to your bowl of popcorn.

Comments

Jenna said…
You are a fantastic movie critic. I hope you enjoyed your date!
Nadja said…
It was nice to read your entry. I want to see Angels and Demons, too. I am wondering the whole time if the movie has the same ending as the book...
M thought the book was great too and can't wait to see the movie!
Misty said…
I want one of those date things, it sounds nice.
Traveling Mama said…
Alright, a date! What a treat!

Popular Posts