Happy Birthday Oma!

Happy Birthday Oma

Winston and Harris with their Oma


Roman enjoying his Nutella to Go


Strawberry Shortcake celebrating is always fun; especially, when it is a birthday. The boys loved being able to share Oma's birthday with her. Holidays can be hard sometimes when separated by an ocean and many miles, but not this birthday because Oma and Opa Thijs are visiting from Germany. Yahoo! We celebrated with Asian Ginger Baby Back Ribs, Sticky Rice, Chinese Asian Salad and Strawberry Shortcake a Mile High. The weather was perfect for sitting out on the back deck. Today we spent the day at the outlet mall buying what seems like everything. I was able to find some cute clothes for the boys and some new drinking glasses for me. I know kind of boring, but we needed them.

Comments

Jenna said…
I was so confused when I saw that Oma was celebrating with the boys. . . until I read that they are visiting. How Fun!!! I love that April is birthday month in your family.

Popular Posts