Mother's Day

While I didn't get breakfast in bed, I guess I didn't train them well.  I still had a lovely Mother's Day!  We attended church and listened to some amazing speakers talk about Mother and Godly characteristics that women display.  Followed by cake and a tribute by our bishop to a wonderful woman in the Bible.  Harris sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Winston called me from Germany.  The girls all made me cards!  It was a sweet day!  We ended the day with a family dinner and a little me time.  It was a perfect day!  I felt loved!






Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Mother's Day is just a commercial invention and if things are good, it is 365 days 'Mother's Day'.
Glad you had the contacts.
Hugs,
Mariette
lesh Stgermain said…
Ow, so sweet
1 Hope you had a memorable one::)

Popular Posts