5th Grade Field Trip

Haha, Just when I thought I had caught up I am knee-deep in things I need to do.  This upcoming week is going to be worse than the last in terms of being busy.  Yesterday, I had a mini-meltdown.  It started earlier in the week when Roman informed me he was applying for a job and the interview was going to be at such and such time, and oh mom I need to get a haircut too!  Then some clients I am working with informed me that it was the mom's birthday and they had made dinner plans at such and such time and they hoped they would be able to get the shoot in before dinner.  The only problem was that we needed to do the shoot at the same time they had dinner plans because that was when the light was going to be the best.  My husband was not available to take Roman, so I really couldn't move the shoot up either looking for a shadier location thus resulting in me rescheduling the client. Then around 2 p.m., Roman informed me that the employer had to reschedule his interview for undisclosed reasons.  I know it wasn't Roman's fault, but I kind of lost it because I could have moved up the photo shoot, but instead, now I have 5 photoshoots scheduled for next week.  It should be a good thing, but I also have a wedding reception, 4 birthday parties, and 5 graduation parties this next week along with 1 doctor visit, and one visit to the hairdresser. Ok, enough whining.  I know I should feel blessed that I have friends who want me to attend their events.  It's just crazy that they all fall in the same week.  On Friday, I went with Addy and her school class to the Tellus Science Museum.  The children had so much fun!  I am glad I had the opportunity to attend with her and it really meant so much to her that I went.  























Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Wow, at times you want to press an escape button but in the end, it all will work out!
That field trip looks like a great one.
Good luck next week with all your appointments!
Hugs,
Mariette
NCSue said…
Well one thing for certain - you will NOT be bored!
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/05/yowzah.html
Joanne said…
That science museum looks amazing! I love exploring places like this with my kids.

Popular Posts