Spring Fling and Carnival




 

Hello!  Can't believe it is May!  I am so grateful for the warm weather though!  It has been lovely.  Now I just need to get my air fixed so I don't die from the heat.  The compressor is out, but sadly I haven't had time to fix it.  May is always crazy with all the end-of-the-school-year activities.  It is nuts.  A couple weeks ago the girls participated in a Tri-School Choral performance.  It was so much fun.  Afterward, the girls had fun at the carnival and then watched the high school baseball team win!  Participating in this event felt like such a privilege given that in the last two years, all events like this have been canceled due to you know what.  Well, it is really late!  How late I don't want to say, but I better get to bed because I have to get up in 4 hours to get the girls out the door for school.  Silly me!  I guess I think I am 20 still sometimes and can just pop up like I did back then.  I hope I can carve some time out for a power nap tomorrow as we have a wedding reception to go to and a high school graduation party to attend tomorrow night.  Have a great weekend.

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Great singing, watched the video as your 3rd viewer.
Good luck with your chores for today!
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts