5th Grade Graduation

Oh, the places you will go, sweet Addy, I can't believe you are graduating from Elementary School. Oh, how the time has flown as it seems like I held you in my arms for the first time.  We learned you were a fighter from the get-go as you came 6 weeks early and while you were the smallest baby ever born, you were certainly the tiniest baby I had ever held. You have worked so hard this past year from being a struggling student to bringing home all A's!  As the principal reminded me last week, it is only 7 years till you fly and spread your wings.   My prayer is that you will only continue to soar and spread your wings.  May confidence be always with you and may you have the joy of good friends and be a good friend.  Congratulations on finishing elementary school and now it is off to middle school in the fall.  Yeah, You did it!








Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
So many events in your household and one can hardly keep up with it all!
Congratulations to your fighter Addy; a premature tiny baby but she blossomed on her own merits.
Good luck for the next phase in her life.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts