What's On The Menu!






Hello!  I hope you are having a good week so far. It has been a slow week as I have been trying to catch up from being away last week. This week we tried a couple new recipes. I am always searching for things to feed myself and the children. The only one of these recipes that the children won't touch is the cabbage soup, but that just means more for me as I am trying to get more fiber in my diet. If we ate only what the kids liked, we would eat about the same 10 recipes in rotation.  It's frustrating, to say the least.  I am fine with giving them a ham sandwich or a bowl of cereal if they don't like what I make. Oh, I just looked out the window and I feel the rain is on the way, so I better get out there and go for a walk.  I hope the weekend is a good one for you.

Egg Roll in a Bowl

Cabbage Soup

Greek Lemon Chicken

Keto Waffles 

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
The Cabbage Soup stands out as a very healthy choice for me!
With several restrictions due to my advanced kidney disease makes cooking quite challenging.
Hugs,
Mariette
I also wouldn't touch cabbage soup............

My girls were fussy eaters when young but not so much now days

Popular Posts