Jenny Lake!

I also found these images that I took at Jenny Lake.  Jenny Lake is located just inside the Grand Teton National Park.  I wish that we had more time as we could have ridden the boat across the lake to go on a short hike to a waterfall.  We had some friends who did that on the same day and they saw a moose.  I grew up seeing Moose when I lived in Alaska, but my kids have never seen one. I actually used to feed the carrots which was kind of stupid because they are huge animals and pretty unpredictable.  











Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
Jenny Lake area is magical!
We also would have loved to stay there a few more nights but it was so hard to book us a stay at Jenny Lake Lodge. We had to move for our 2nd night to a better lodge though.
Their breakfast and dinner (also lunch) is superb.
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts