Devils Tower

Hi!  I hope you are having a great weekend.  I am just packing my suitcase as I prepare to leave for Germany and Turkey on Monday. I am so excited.  This trip has been long in the making.  Just pray that the younger kids survive being babysat by their older brother Winston.  I hope he survives watching 4 children, and a dog, and maintaining a home.  Anyway, I was looking through my photos and realized that I forgot to post some photos from our summer vacation.  The Devil's Tower is located in the northeast corner of Wyoming.  It isn't right off the highway, so it is a bit of a detour.  I am still glad we went.  Besides the geological structure, there isn't much else out there except a couple of campgrounds and a cafe.  The drive getting there was spectacular as we drove through Shoshone National Forrest and we even saw some pronghorns which totally surprised me because they look very similar to African Gazelles or Springboks, They look very different from your American Whitetail Deer.  The kids weren't very amused, but I thought they were beautiful.












Comments

Popular Posts