Second Born

While he may be my second born child, Winston is no way second in my heart. I adore this son of mine. While he would probably be mad at me for saying this he is the sweetest and most thoughtful person I know.  He is always willing to help me out and while he doesn't always want to do the things I ask him to do he does them.  On my most recent birthday he gave me a birthday card that said something to the affect of Mom thank you so much for being the best mom.  You make the best food. You take such good care of us and you always make sure we have a clean house to live in.  Happy Birthday Mom!  He is the baby whisperer.  The little ones adore him.  He is a lover of sports, loves music, skateboarding, and is smart.  I am so grateful to have him in my life and I am so glad he is my son.











Comments

Le monde dÖ said…
You can be proud of your lovely (not so) little prince
A lovely tribute to your handsome boy.
Amalia
xo

Popular Posts