Fall Glory

Oh my!  This week minus the smoke from a neighboring city's wildfires has been glorious .  Fall is putting on a splendid show.  My booked photo shoots are coming to an end for the year.  I have three more on the calendar and then I will be taking a break until spring.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to have been given the privilege to capture these moments in time.  I feel like I have grown so much as a photographer and yet I have still far to go in my growth.   This past week I had the joy of capturing this sweet family.  I quote from the oldest of the two boys, "I don't believe in Santa.  Don't you know he isn't real."  I adored how the mom was able to get the youngest of the two boys to smile by saying,"now don't you smile, don't you smile," and he burst into giggles.










Comments

Buckeroomama said…
Sweet photos! I really like the one of the little kid with the camera. :)

Popular Posts