The Quinn's

When I was 10, my mother re-married and I was adopted into the Quinn clan. My mom had a thing for New England men.  It must have been their accents, but who knows it just kind of worked out that way and that the fathers in my life were all from Massachusetts. My step-father passed away from cancer when I was 19.  He died a little over 4 months after being diagnosed.  We lost contact with his daughters for a few years and with his family; however, through Facebook, we were able to reconnect again. What a blessing!  It is so fun to see how my stepsisters' children and mine got along. The adore he other! On Sunday, we met at my uncle Brian's house along the banks of the river. It was a perfect afternoon and while hot we were blessed with a cool gentle breeze.  No one wanted to say goodbye when it was time to go home. Sadly, Brian and his family couldn't come nor could Kathleen and her family.


Maureen and her girls


Maureen
Madison and Roman
Morgan
Wendy, Laurie, Robin, and Loraine
Uncle Brian, Diane, and Wendy
Robin and Wendy
My sisters' children and mine


Comments

Popular Posts