Header

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekend Outakes



.
This weekend was perfect!  The weather was amazing, and I took full advantage of it but getting outdoors.  On another note, Sunday I finished my 8 week health challenge and won the weight loss challenge by losing 16 pounds.  Yahoo!  I still have a ways to go to meet my goal, but 16 pounds is a good start.  Sunday I took a little break from my diet and had the neighbors over for dinner.  I made lasagna short rib roll-ups and chocolate cake.  Boy did that cake taste so good!!!!  Thankfully, it was gone by the time everyone went home; otherwise, I would have been in big trouble. Well, the weather is gorgeous and I am going to hit the trail.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

Francesca said...

Congratulations Kelleyn! Hope you're feeling better about yourself and with more energy!

Jennifer @ Studio JRU said...

Looks and sounds like a wonderful weekend! Congrats on your health challenge!

Joyce said...

16 pounds is a lot to be proud of. Congrats!!!! Your dinner sounded perfect for a beautiful weekend. xo

Shauna Klippel said...

Kelleyn, that's great!!! Keep it up-you can do it for sure, sixteen pounds is more than a good start. I love the look of the food and your last post is precious. So cute.

Take care,

Shauna

tinajo said...

Congrats! :-)

Oh my goodness - that cake looks delicious! :-)

Annie said...

Love the photos! And a really excellent result following your eight week programme, well done you!
You all look to be having great fun. That's so lovely to see. Axxx

♥ w o o l f ♥ said...

brave woman! what with cooking and baking and still going strong!! well done!!!
n♥

T.S. Ötli said...

Perfect is the word!!