To do list "Everyday" Cornerview
image borrowed from Wikipedia
It is only 6 weeks until we leave for Europe. I am sure I have mentioned before, but we are spending the summer in Europe this year just like 4 years ago when I started this blog. This time we will be living somewhere between Mannheim and Heidelberg, Germany. At this point, I still don't know where we are going to be living exactly, and for someone who likes to have things planned out I am starting to panic just a little. I have to keep telling myself that by the time we leave we will have a place to live. Until then, I still have a ton to do. I am a little embarrassed to write all this down because I know it is a problem many wish they had. I am certainly not complaining. I know I am indeed blessed to get the opportunity to live over in Europe for the summer.
Here is just a list of some of the things that I need to do before we go:
- Reserve a rental car for when we are in England. We have decided that we are going to visit Stonehenge and given that we don't have very much time in England renting a car is going to be the best way to visit Stonehenge and Bath.
- Purchase a London pass. I think this will be the cheapest way to see London.
- Find an Indian restaurant to eat at while in London that isn't going to cost us our shirt. I know London is expensive, but there has to be somewhere where we can eat Indian food that isn't too expensive. Anyone have any suggestions?
- Take big boys to the Orthodontist.
- Take little kids to the Cardiologist.
- Addy needs to go to her 9 month Pediatrician appointment.
- Bookmark places to eat and hikes in North Carolina for spring break.
- Get my hair highlighted, and a Keratin treatment so that I don't have to deal with straightening my hair all summer long.
- Buy Christmas presents for family in Germany -that way I don't have to pay for shipping.
- Buy boys shirts for Easter.
- Have the neighbors over for dinner.
- Buy summer time work-out clothes. Tomorrow is suppose to be 80 degrees and I am sweating in my long yoga pants.
- Officially withdraw the children from school that way I will not be arrested for them missing more than 10 days of school.
- Buy Addy a headband to go with her Easter dress.
- Research things to do and see while in Sicily.
- Figure out how to get from airport to ho.tel in Prague.
- Buy new church shoes for Harris.
- Buy teacher thank you gifts.
- Find someone to care for the fish.
- Put the mail on hold.
- Lose 13 more pounds.
The list could go on. I am trying to let it not overwhelm me. Everday as a mother I seem to wake up with a to do list.
What is on your to do list?