Children's Museum Atlanta




Roman had so much fun last week playing with his friend from church at the Atlanta children's museum. There was so much to do and see he actually had a hard time focusing on just one thing. He had a blast. The museum is bright and colorful and has plenty to spark a child's imagination. The museum is actually called Imagine-It which is a perfect name for this museum. Currently they have a Curious George exhibit which is going to leave next week. I am not sure what is going to be in its place, but I am sure it will be just as equally fun! Roman enjoyed the pretend fishing the most along with feeding balls into tubes that went around on tracks. I am not sure why it has taken me 6 years to get down there, but we will for sure be going back!

Comments

Company EIGHT said…
I really do need to come visit you. :)
Allison said…
It won't be long before I will be going to places like this. As a child, my husband would have stayed the whole entire time on the green tractor. (can't tell if it is a tractor or car) He was bigger than other kids his age, so he would have had no problems defending his spot. Schöne Grüße aus Deutschland!
Emily said…
Wow! I wish we lived near a place like that...it sounds fantastic!
sunnymama said…
Looks like a fun place! Love the picture of Roman with Curious George. :)

Popular Posts