Trying New Things


In the United States we have a saying that goes like this, "You can't teach and old dog new tricks."  I am starting to wonder if I am becoming that old dog.  I have been cooking since I was a teenager, but when I tried to make this recipe for Crostata it kicked my butt.  It tasted good, but did not look anything like the recipe I was following.  Crostata is an Italian pastry that I had when I was in Italy.  The recipe calls for jam and you can use any kind you like. I don't believe in giving up, so I think I will try making it again.  Maybe it was just me and maybe like pies you just need practice.  Happy Sunday!  What are you up to this weekend?

Comments

Unknown said…
I have never been great at pies, so I'm guessing I would have had a hard time with this recipe too. But it looks like it tasted yummy!

Popular Posts