Track and Field

Another sports season has begun and this time it is Track and Field.  We have two more meets and are done for the school year.  Addy is going to Basketball camp at BYU this summer and I think she will do another sports camp here in Georgia.  I need to move on that as she isn't one to sit around the whole summer, and she doesn't want to go to Germany with her sisters and me.  Anyway, last night Addy ran in the 1 mile race and though she didn't do her personal best came close.  She also ran the 800m and she ran the 400 relay.  She was happy with her performance and that is all that matters.  She enjoys running and I am happy to support her in her interest. Stay tuned, I have a book review coming up.  I just need to finish one book before I do that though.  I hope you have a great weekend. We are going to have lovely weather here in Georgia this weekend, so that makes me happy. 




 

Comments

Espero que te vaya bien en las competiciones...¡que tengas mucha suerte!
UNn abrazo.

Popular Posts