A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That


 












The last few weeks have been busy.  Roman is working on getting his driver's license, so we have been practicing a lot.  Frank is in Boston for work. He comes home tonight.  Addy made the track team, so she has been practicing Monday-Thursday for that also she is going to Disney with her school choir in less than two weeks so there have been additional practices.  I made one of my new favorite meals which are sweet potatoes topped with taco meat and chickpeas.  So delicious.  I made peanut butter and jelly muffins, but I am going to keep looking for a recipe for this one as the recipe I used was pretty dense. and the peanut butter flavor was overwhelming.  I would like to find one that is more delicate. Harris turned 25 this week.  It is hard to believe that I am a mother to a 25-year-old. He celebrated his birthday by going to New York City to visit his friends. I went to bible study and to wrap up the week, the girls went to the temple.  It has been a busy but blessed week.  

Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
That indeed was a mouthful of activities but all good ones!
Memories made and things achieved to be proud of.
Hugs,
Mariette
VENTANA DE FOTO said…
Lo mejor de todo es la compañía y lo bien que se pasa, con el grupo de amigos.
Que tengas una buena semana.
My grandson is also learning to drive he has paid for some professional lessons. I have never heard of peanut butter and jelly muffins.

Popular Posts