Part 2 of the Golden Circle

 I don't think one can take enough photos in Iceland.  Everywhere you look it is photo-worthy.  I am so grateful for the digital camera that makes it possible to take a gazillion photos.  Our time in Iceland has come to an end and we are now in Germany.  I can't move on though as I still have a few events in which I need to make a record.  The country is absolutely fabulous! I am so glad we went.  The girls had a really wonderful time.  The day before we came home we finished up pretty much the Golden Circle.  I missed getting photos of Gulfoss, but there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything I wanted to see.  After going horseback riding which I wanted to post.  Thingvellir Nation Park is one of the must things to see.  Then we made a stop at the Geysir!  The kids thought this place was the barn and now This place is a must!  We tried to stop to see the Secret Lagoon but sadly got there just as they were closing up.  Such a bummer.  Well, I can't keep my eyes open, so I am going to go to bed.  I will post more soon.  I still have the whale-watching excursion we went on and the horseback riding excursion before we move on to other daily events.  Have a great week.


































Comments

Dearest Kelleyn,
You captured a lot in Iceland and the kids enjoyed it, as is evident from your photos.
Welcome to Germany, so we're now neighbors...
Today I was supposed to fly back home but couldn't due to a positive test.
So... my new flight is on Friday, June 17 and I will get a letter from a licensed healthcare provider or public health official.
Wishing you and your family better luck!
Hugs,
Mariette

Popular Posts