It is hard to believe that my little peanut who was born 5 1/2 weeks early is now 7! I want time to stand still because they are seriously growing up too fast. I walked through the store the other day and for a brief second, I was sad that I would never buy another pregnancy test, buy baby food, or diapers. I know I know! I have certainly had many more years than the average parent to experience the milestones in life, but even though I know our family is complete a tiny part of me is sad that this phase of life is over. Addy turned 7 just a few days before we left for Sardinia. We had a small party for her here at our apartment with just her family and a few friends from the neighborhood. Her Oma made her a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting and her name written in smarties. She was so thrilled. Here are 7 fun things about Addy.
1) She loves horses.
2) She is always doing somersaults and cartwheels.
3) She is really good at math.
4) She is a really good friend.
5) She adores her papa.
6) Her favorite food is strawberries and tacos. She also really likes cheeseburgers which is funny because she hates cheese.
7) Her favorite color is pink.
Love you, Addy! We are so grateful we get to be your parents.