Senckenberg Museum

Hi!  Happy New Year!  Did you have a fun New Years Eve? We let the kids stay up this year since we knew there was no way they were going to be able to sleep through the fireworks. Well, poor Avery couldn't keep her eyes open. She fell asleep around 11:30 p.m. but the rest of the gang gathered on the porch to see the fireworks. Our neighborhood went nuts just about 5 minutes before the clock struck twelve. I thought it would last only about 10 minutes, but 45 minutes the show went strong. In my last post, I mentioned my big boys are here for the Christmas holiday. They go home on Wednesday.  I am going to miss them.  It has been so much fun to have all my children here in Germany.  Anyway, the other day we drove into Frankfurt and went to the Senckenberg Museum. Senckenberg is the natural history museum. We spent about 2 hours there, but you could easily spend at least another two.  I am not sure the girls loved it, but it was something to do, and afterwards we went to Old Town where we ate at a traditional German restaurant.


















Comments

Jeanie said…
This looks like such fun and a really grand time for all of you. I really like that there is a display where a child can sit on "the beast!"
shayndel said…
Happy New Year to you and your family!! So nice you could all spend it together, blessings and Love in 2018!♡

Popular Posts