No Guilt Chocolate Banana Muffins

The other day I was scrolling through my facebook feed when my friend Lisa posted this recipe for Chocolate Banana Muffins.  I love chocolate and I love Bananas!  I have made a few recipes that Lisa has made before and they were delicious; however, you just never no with some of these no gluten no sugar recipes.  Would they be as rich as those I have made before?  Seriously, these were so delcious and most importantly my children didn't even no the difference.  They gobbled them right up! Usually, I end up taking treats to my neighbor but this time they disappeared before I even had a chance.  I call that a winner in my book.  We will be making these again.



recipe and photo from

1 1/2 banana mashed up
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
1/3 cup of pure maple syrup
1 3/4 cup of oat flour (made mine by putting oats in blender)
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
1/3 cup of cocoa powder
plus 1/3 of a cup of dark chocolate chips plus an additional handful for topping the muffings.

Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl and when all is incorporated add the dry ingredients.  Line a muffin tin with paper muffin cups or spray your tin then with an ice cream scoop add batter to pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.  Cool and enjoy!

Comments

Klara S said…
They look so yummy! Have a wonderful weekend.

Popular Posts