On my way!




In 12 hours, I will be on my way to the airport.  I will board the plane on my way to bringing Ivy home.  I can't believe the day is finally here!  I am sure going to miss my partner in crime, but I also know that my children are going to be in great hands and he is going to do a great job taking care of our children.

Here is my schedule for the next couple of weeks:
Depart Atlanta for Hong Kong laying over in Seattle
Arrive in Hong Kong Thursday night.  Arrive at the hotel and go to bed.
Friday board a tour bus and see Hong Kong
Saturday morning free but evening harbor cruise
Sunday board a plane for Zhengzhou the capitol of Henan, China.
Monday morning get Ivy
Tuesday finalize adoption/ Fill out passport forms.
Wednesday visit Ivy's orphanage.
Thursday free day.
Friday pick up passport
Saturday fly to Guangzhou China where the United States Consulate is located.
Sunday free day sight see  celebrate Avery's 2 birthday.  Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
Monday medical exams for Ivy
Tuesday free day
Wednesday go to the American Consulate complete Visa application and be sworn in as a citizen.
Thursday free day
Friday April 8 obtain visa and depart for Hong Kong
Saturday GO HOME!  Arrive in Atlanta at 7:49 p.m. Ivy is an official U.S. citizen and we are now a family of 8.

Continue to follow our journey.  I will do my best to keep everyone up to date as I am able depending on Internet connection.

Comments

Leggio said…
I can't believe you are getting another sweet blessing!!!!! How exciting. Praying all travels are safe and God's hand is over you sweet Kelleyn.
NCSue said…
Best wishes and congratulations!
Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/03/spring-has-finally-sprung.html
Wishing you a trip of love and easy adjustments. May Ivys heart be capable of accepting all that is changing. This is a huge trip to take alone, stay well and rested~ ha to the rested. sending love and congratulations.
Sharon Wagner said…
Happy travels. And good luck!
Anonymous said…
WOW! What an exciting adventure with a terrific treasure to bring home. Congratulations.

Lisa @ LTTL (ww.lisakerner-slp.com)

Popular Posts