Apple Season

Fall hasn't really come to Georgia as the temperatures are still between 85 and 92 every day, but if you wait till fall is in the air apple season is over  It just doesn't seem right as in my mind apples come with cooler weather and picking apples in such hot and humid weather just seems wrong.  We stayed home this Labor Day, but the big boys went to the Florida Keys to go Scuba diving.  I still don't know if my husband has managed to take photos of the trip as he is very naughty and doesn't listen to me sometimes.  On each trip, I beg him to take photos, but I am lucky if I get one or two. We were invited with some friends to go apple picking with them.  The girls had fun picking the apples, Roman loved being with his friend Tucker and shooting apples from the apple cannon, and who doesn't love apple cider and doughnuts.


























I

Comments

Francesca said…
You should ask your boys to take photos!! Kids are more likely to have their cell phone at hand :)
PS about CV, I'll email you. In the meanwhile, because I was sorry to see the Wednesday appointment thing disappear, I've got a temporary something up to bridge the gap until either you or Heather are ready to take over.
Le monde dÖ said…
Of season in season it is really adorable to see your children grow
Tera said…
Apple picking sounds so fun as does a trip to Europe!!!
Unknown said…
Sounds great that trip to Europe...looking forward to discover where you are travelling...
And next time, a photo of you would be great too ;)

Popular Posts