Header

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tallulah Falls

Last Sunday after church, Frank took Winston on a hike in continuing to discover this great state of ours!  He has a goal to visit all 10 of the top waterfalls here in our state.  They went to Tallulah falls which isn't that far from the South Carolina border.  While I enjoy hiking, I am glad I was busy taking Nadja to the airport at it was 90 degrees and to get to the fall you have to climb down a series of 700 stairs.  Not for the faint in heart.  The falls are worth the effort though in my opinion.






3 comments:

Rokeya Sultana said...

MyTravelIreland - We hope you find the below information useful, though please don't hesitate just to get in touch instead to find the answers to your questions, we'd always be glad to help.

Shay Ankerich said...

A most beautiful falls!!!! Isn't God amazing!!! Xoxo

bettyl-NZ said...

I lived in Toccoa for many years and drove by the gorge quite often, but I never got to the falls so I'm glad to see these photos.