Banana Quinoa Chocolate Chip Muffins


This morning I woke up to being the mother of a 16-year-old.  How is that possible?  He was just a tiny baby and now he is almost a man. We will celebrate his birthday this evening by going to dinner tonight with his Nana and Grandpa.  He only agreed to go to dinner if I promised no one would sing Happy Birthday.  So far the weekend is going well.  The sun is shining and it feels good to sit here as it streams through my living room windows.  We are in the process of renovating our back deck.  I am so excited! The men are here as we speak hammering in the names and cutting the planks. It will be over double the size of the original.  I look forward to our first party on it this spring. Yesterday we booked the hotels for our trip in September to Germany, Austria, and Slovenia. Good thing we did as the rooms are filling up in Munich since it will be Oktoberfest. Well, we are off to dinner!  I made these muffins this week.  The are fantastic and a huge hit with the children.

Comments

Popular Posts