New York at Night "Simple Sunday/Snapshot Sunday"







When I was in New York this past week, my friend and I took a harbor tour of the city!  It really was a great way to see the city and learn about the history of New York.  Isn't the Statue of Liberty Beautiful at Night?  While we didn't have time to go to the World Trade Center Memorial, we were able to see one of he completed towers.  It is not built on the same sight as the other two towers and their will be 4 towers in all that are each different heights and designed by different architechs.  Pretty cool but sad that we needed to rebuild them in the first place.


Ni Hao Yall

Comments

Awesome night shots! We are heading there over Thanksgiving....we've seen the memorial its worth a visit...never did the water tour...might have to check it out! Your trip looked like a blast. Happy Sunday!
Ashley said…
Gorgeous photos! I want to visit New York sometime! Have a great week!
Unknown said…
I want to visit New York so badly! and I enjoyed looking at your beautiful photos!
Your pictures are great ! What perfect night shots. Lady Liberty is beautiful - and your trip sounds like a blast
Ally
tinajo said…
Oh, I hope to see that city more times in my life - love the pulse there!

http://tinajoathome.com/
Clair said…
What a stunning Lady Liberty! Great bold colors in all your photos.
abrianna said…
I like the third and fourth shots...all the lights and water reflection is lovely.
Carrie K. said…
Very cool pics! Love the lights.
Anonymous said…
Yes!!! YES!!! YES!!! New York is just beautiful! love your shots! You did such a great job with them. and yes! It's very sad. . . gives me chills to think about it.
Shauna said…
Been there once, it's amazing. Great pictures. So happy you got to see your friend, it's so great to reconnect. Take care,

Shauna xo

Popular Posts