Header

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lakeside Amusement Park


We were not short of things to do while in Colorado.  One day we all headed up to Denver to go to an amusement park called Lakeside.  I wouldn't really call it an amusement park because it is more like a permanent parking lot fair.  The park isn't much to look at and I almost turned around and headed home. The park has been around for ages, and I am sure in it's day was amazing.  Once we were there the big kids split off for the big kid rides.  Everyone had a blast!  It was so hot, so afterwards we headed over to Little Man Ice Cream.  Yahoo!  They had Mexican Chocolate  this  ice cream this time-yummo! 

3 comments:

tinajo said...

I´m glad it turned out fun even if it didn´t look as much from the beginning! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/

Danelle M said...

I went to this place years ago with my cousins when they lived in Littleton. I had to laugh when you said you almost turned around and headed home!

Shay Ankerich said...

Now THAT looks like a very fun day!!!!!