Cohutta Wilderness








This past weekend, Winston went on his first overnight camping trip to the Cohutta Wilderness.  He was so excited to go!  He packed his pack days in advance!  He doubled checked the list just to make sure he didn't miss anything.  It is so funny how different he is from his older brother who flies by the seat of his pants when it comes to these things.  Winston wouldn't let me pack it because he wanted to do it by himself, and by the looks of these photos it looks like they had a blast. I am so grateful to the dads who volunteer in the Boy Scout program making it possible for all these boys to do so many wonderful adventures!

Oh, Happy Anniversary to my amazing  husband of 16 years!  I look forward to an Eternity of memories to come.  Love you Libeling!

Comments

Shauna said…
What fun!!!! I love it!! Kalen is at boys camp this week. Tomorrow night is Wilderness Survival where he has to make his own shelter in the forest. Good luck to him...glad you are having good times.

Shauna xoxoxo
tinajo said…
Camp is fun and I always love the smell of the camp fire! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/
Francesca said…
happy anniversary!
Stephanie said…
Oh my word, how fun! I hope he had the best time!

And happy anniversary!
Unknown said…
Looks like a fun camp out! Happy Anniversary! And yes, we have had a much cooler than normal summer in Colorado this year, but with all the fires we've had, we're not complaining too much! :)

Popular Posts